dimanche 18 septembre 2016

Shopping Sites (Scenery and modelling)

In this article, it is not a question of advertising for a particular merchant site. Nor is it a question of drawing up a list of links.

I only distribute links on this page that I have personally dealt with and therefore have an opinion on. I only share here the sites I am happy with. To harm sites that would have displeased me obviously does not interest me.


- 1) Décors miniatures
Nice decors on original themes but also (especially?) Material to make oneself decorations. The categories of the shop are:
Bases / Buildings and sceery / Modelling / Varia / Figures / Livres / Game boards / Vegetal / Vehicles

- 2) Gauthey miniatures
Michel Gauthey 's commercial site, which, besides being a nice player (I meet  it on the WAB circuit), offers interesting ranges and well - studied sized magnetic plates) Note that some 15mm components can be used in 28mm (for example, the roofs of stumps of large houses 15mm make nice roofs of dependencies in 28mm (see my farm of Europeans of the Bronze Age)


-3)  Ziterdes
German auction site. These are strong and well made. I have never bought but I have had several in hand at conventions and tournaments. Their historical 28mm ranges: Pyramids, Temples and Ruins /Houses / Bunkers & Positions / Castles & Fortresses / Tents / Towers / Ships & Boats / Bridges & Jetties