vendredi 14 octobre 2016

Aides de jeu pour la version 3.0 (in french)

The links on this page lead to fact sheets summarizing the main points of rules in order to make them easily accessible during the game.

These are game aids that I realized myself. It is possible, therefore, that there are some errors to be modified, but I think that, in general terms, these sheets are reliable. We use them in any case regularly within my game group.
Fiche Mouvement (1 page)

Fiche Terrains (2 pages) L'une des pages concerne le déploiement.

Fiche combat (2 pages)
Attention, cette fiche est erronée. Je m'en suis aperçu au cours d'une partie récente; Je laisse le lien le temps de la refaire.
(Please note that this form is incorrect. I have noticed this in a recent part; I leave the link time to do it again).

Probabilités de résultats de combat (1/2 page)